Community Support Services
Self Managed Programs
Support is available to design, implement and administer a program utilising a self managed model. Warrah will provide as much or as little support
as needed, helping to source staff, activities, transport as required.
Warrah can provide services funded through a brokerage arrangement with an existing service provider or private arrangement.
Staff Support Only
If you seek staff support only on a one-to-one basis, we can provide a quote utilising hourly rates. Transport and activity fees are additional,
and hourly rates are dependent on time of day, and week or weekend rates.
Warrah offers a Farm Skills program for people with disability to develop knowledge and practice of small scale organic farming techniques.
For further information, please contact David Forfar, the Senior Manager Day Services on 02 9651 2411 or email@example.com
Centre Based Services
Warrah’s centre based services use the centre as a base, and the local community is utilised for activities and engagement.
Clients can choose from a wide variety of activities in a centre-based setting that support quality of life and develop social and life skills reflective of each person’s life stage. Choices are broad, and include:
- High quality arts and handcrafts such as music, felt making, painting, clay work;
- Social programs such as outings to galleries and other places of interest;
- Volunteering such as meals on wheels, newspaper deliveries, garden maintenance, farming;
- Health based activities such as exercise, bush walking, gym, swimming;
- Life skills such as using public transport, shopping, cooking;
- Other community hubs and services such as furniture making at Dural Men’s Shed
Activities are changed and renewed regularly to meet the diverse interests of individuals.
Warrah's Centre Based Services operate weekdays 9am – 3pm.
For more information please contact David Forfar, Senior Manager Day Services on 02 9651 2411 or firstname.lastname@example.org